Pure Copper 7 Dibbi In 1 Spacial Kitchen Masaladani With Spoon Masaladani Height 7.5 cm Width/Diameter 19 cm Debth 6 cm Total Weight 1100 Gram Capacity 7 Dibbi, 7 Dibbi Height 5 cm each Width 6 cm each Weight 85 Gram each Capacity 80 ml each & 1 Masala Spoon Length 13 Cm Weight 22 Gram & Brass Top On Lid
Pure Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption.
Pure Copper may also have an antioxidant function. It may help reduce the production of free radicals. Free radicals can damage cells and DNA, leading to cancer and other diseases.
ARTISAN CRAFTED Handmade Pure Copper metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
Comes With SHIV SHAKTI ARTS How To Use, Care Instruction Booklet, Pure Copper Cleaning Powder And SHIV SHAKTI ARTS Genuine Packaging
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order. Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to oxidization process. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in the contact of air and water.